At Mormaii/LYBD, we naturally want everything to perfectly in order with your products. However, if something should go wrong, we offer a warranty of 24 months.
The warranty refers to material and manufacturing defects that already existed at the time of delivery. The warranty does not cover all damage that may occur during this time. Surf, Skate, BMX and MTB can be incredibly hard on the material and even low speed crashes can put unpredictable, very high forces on the material. We design all of our parts as the best compromise between rideability and stability. The time it takes for a part to break depends on a lot of factors beyond our control, such as your riding style, the way you care for your parts and maintenance intervals.
This means that damage caused by:
- faulty installation
- poor maintenance
- normal wear and tear
- material fatigue and corrosion
- improper handling
- dents or bent parts
is not covered by our warranty.
However, we know how upsetting it can be to be left with broken parts and will try to resolve any issues to your satisfaction. If you have a problem with one of our products and think it might be a warranty claim, please follow the 4 steps below to contact us.
4 steps to register your warranty claim
1) Submit your warranty request via our contact form and send us the corresponding invoice.
2) After reviewing your request, you will be asked to send in the defective product.
3) Stow the defective part safely and well-padded in a box and send the package to our address: LYBD Live Your Backyard Dreams GmbH, Alexanderstr. 404b, 26127 Oldenburg, Germany
4) As soon as we have inspected the defective product, we will be in touch to discuss the next steps with you.